• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp balance

Chaosmage

Reaction score
Richux,

I think it would be good to see knights hitting more,healing less
Pallys hiting less,healing less
Mages Healing Less ( So we wouldn't see a folow on/ue war)

And you could also make a guild wars event ! it could works like this:

Each Month you would made a event with like... 6 guild's!
each of them using 8~10 Members.
The guild who wins would win 50 Donation Points(Or less if u whant)
on each member's account who participitaed :}
What you think?
whaiting for ur awnser ,
and comments
:peace:

could be each 2 or 3 months whatever!or less points it would just be good having some fun and good events :}

Richux,

I think it would be good to see knights hitting more,healing less
Pallys hiting less,healing less
Mages Healing Less ( So we wouldn't see a folow on/ue war)

And you could also make a guild wars event ! it could works like this:

Each Month you would made a event with like... 6 guild's!
each of them using 8~10 Members.
The guild who wins would win 50 Donation Points(Or less if u whant)
on each member's account who participitaed :}
What you think?
whaiting for ur awnser ,
and comments
:peace:

War Of Emperium will be an event which is executed ~3 times per week, only guilds will be able to participate. The winner guild will get private spawns which only they will be able to enter. So it's pretty much as you are suggesting.

@vocations
I don't think that knights should hit more and I am not sure about healing(will have to check it).

However, atm I have to focus on solving crashes, that's why there is such delay.

So richux ... ur makin a botting place for these who's highest lvl ?

well some people are already botting 24/7, so I dont really see the difference, all this server needs is a GM that is online couple times a day to bann botters. also I think the banning policy is a bit weak, you get jailed if you get caught botting etc, just bann them for 3 days or something.

Hm but u guys do not play anymore I mean Lale and the other guys .. and btw Richux what u did on mage is so sux u was shoeldn't change the mana healing :S

Back