• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Pvp Box

adrenysny

Reaction score
is it possible to add this to ot? or is it a system that already comes in otbr? How active?

using otbr
pvp box

PVP.png

you mean pvp squares :D yes it is totally possible, its called OPEN PVP, the new pvp mode (that sucks) that cipsoft added lately, I think otbr uses retro pvp mode, so you will need to hire someone to add it for you, it is kinda complex and I don't think anyone would do it for free anyway, slavi used to have it (I suppose) but he passed away

you mean pvp squares :D yes it is totally possible, its called OPEN PVP, the new pvp mode (that sucks) that cipsoft added lately, I think otbr uses retro pvp mode, so you will need to hire someone to add it for you, it is kinda complex and I don't think anyone would do it for free anyway, slavi used to have it (I suppose) but he passed away
I understand, thanks for the information bro

Back