• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp enfo instead of hardcore pvp?

Shimmz

Reaction score
This server has like 90-120 players online now days. Why not make it pvp enforce instead of hardcore? I think this server would be more attractive to start on then. Especially the guys from shadow would come to play as they get their "new server like shadowcores" just my opinion.

Over and out!

I play in lunarforce and i dont think that is a bad idea... if this will make players came to lunarforce, great.

Yeah, Mark and Hanni should think about this. Atleast do something to rise the population of this server! They said that "This hardcore pvp server was what the people wanted" Yeah, i see that, 100 players online of 1600 on shadowcores.. The majority speaks for itself.

You're gay.

umad somebody thinks different then you? It's ok child. You'll get used to it as you grow up.

People don't play here bc they don't want to start over. Simple as that. It has nothing to do with it being hardcore pvp or pvp-e.

If you're saying PVP-E meaning experience will be granted for kills, you're not very clever.
It will ruin the server even more.

Not, really. Right now the server has people killing others for no reason just because there's no skull system. At least with pvp-e there will be a reason to kill someone

Not, really. Right now the server has people killing others for no reason just because there's no skull system. At least with pvp-e there will be a reason to kill someone

People think its hard to play on this server as it is. How do you think pvp-e would make it easier?

They can make it where you get exp from killing but there's also a skull system. That would be best in my opinion

y... only that, I dont know, isnt a bad idea, but IF the staff put exp earned, should be small... like... I dont know, something like the proportional of experience party shared.

PvP-E would be nice, I mean what is the difference between hardcore and PvP-E, people kill eachother anyway, PvP-E with skullsystem wouldn't be bad ;)

It would be nice if you got exp for killing higher levels than yourself. Otherwise it would just be an PA server, No one would be able to hunt.

Back
Top Bottom