• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP-Enforced or Hardcore PVP?

I agree that you shouldn't get exp on this server, if you do this will be really stupid. Maybe anyone who wants exp that bad should play shadowcores, because you guys said anyone who wants rpg go back to shadowcores. Just a lil thought of my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

ya wooo lets give em exp for mass killing people with 10+ people that will be such a great idea!!!!

Ofc it is a great idea, the whole point or Hardcore-PVP/PVP-Enforced is to PVP a lot and gaining EXP from players takes out the need to hunt or "RPG" as you people call it.

Your post makes no sense what so ever and by the last post in the other thread I can see you haven't been playing this game a long time.

Ofc it is a great idea, the whole point or Hardcore-PVP/PVP-Enforced is to PVP a lot and gaining EXP from players takes out the need to hunt or "RPG" as you people call it.

Your post makes no sense what so ever and by the last post in the other thread I can see you haven't been playing this game a long time.

well played it for 8 years and also exp from players isn't on hardcore anymore if u read other thread it "used" to be there. if you goto dolera now you don't get exp
so stfu and die pls

well played it for 8 years and also exp from players isn't on hardcore anymore if u read other thread it "used" to be there. if you goto dolera now you don't get exp
so stfu and die pls

I know you don't gain EXP cause it's called Hardcore, the whole point of these threads is to get PVP-E in which is where you gain exp. Gaining EXP has never been on Hardcore-PVP only PVP-E.

Also why does everyone keep saying if you want "RPG" go to x server, you do know RPG stands for Role Playing Game?

Back