• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp Enforced or Hardcore !

PE OR PH

• PVP HARDCORE

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • PVP ENFORCED

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djfit

Reaction score
I realy want to get PVP Enforced, it will be fun random pk, coming in wars, makeing more wars for getting exp lol!

RPG - War ots like its..

Im adding poll if anyone of you want to get exp for killing ppls or just leave it..

Actually PVP Enforced Doesn't exist SO PLEASE DON'T BE A NOOB

Only Optional pvp, open pvp and hardcore pvp (hardcore pvp does not longer gives exp) Thanks dickshits

Actually PVP Enforced Doesn't exist SO PLEASE DON'T BE A NOOB

Only Optional pvp, open pvp and hardcore pvp (hardcore pvp does not longer gives exp) Thanks dickshits

I'm not sure if this is a troll or not, but here goes....

Just because something isn't around now doesn't mean it didn't exist at all, are you really that dumb to think otherwise?

I guess there is no such thing as WW1 or WW2 cause it isn't happening now.

honestly pvp-e would be bad, because you still take frags and skull that would defeat the purpose of a new hardcore server.

ya lets get those hardcore votes up if I have to ill make like 10 accts lol no way am I wanting pvp-e

honestly pvp-e would be bad, because you still take frags and skull that would defeat the purpose of a new hardcore server.

I'm not sure if you know what PVP-E is, it's Hardcore PVP with EXP I.E no skulls or frags.

well btw that's how it used to work. Goto any pvp-e server youll see the skull system is there.

well btw that's how it used to work. Goto any pvp-e server youll see the skull system is there.

No it never, that was the whole point of it no skulls and EXP.

On a Hardcore PvP world, characters will not receive skull marks anymore. Under certain circumstances, characters used to gain part of the experience points which their killed combatant has lost.

That is taken from Wiki, How long have you been playing?

CHARACTERS USED TO GAIN, its right there and ya ik back in the day on dolera and inferna or w.e they used to give exp but that was a long time ago
and btw ive been playing for 8 years

I'm not sure if you know what PVP-E is, it's Hardcore PVP with EXP I.E no skulls or frags.

no its not pvp enforced was the old pvp system same as pvp but just with exp for kills bet u never played inferna in the old days gz

No it never, that was the whole point of it no skulls and EXP.

That is taken from Wiki, How long have you been playing?

CHARACTERS USED TO GAIN, its right there and ya ik back in the day on dolera and inferna or w.e they used to give exp but that was a long time ago
and btw ive been playing for 8 years

Demonkil is talking about SKULLS in PVP-E servers, they never existed there on Real Tibia servers. Maybe on shitty ots yes, but on real not.

Back