• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Pvp-Enforced server is looking for a SERIOUS scripter

Zegna

[Donator]
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have been a mapper for 3 years and i would like to present my new idea with this ot i want to open. It would be a Dedicated Pvp-Enforced with accounts. Players will need to get some kills in-game to get an account, that means that you start entering the game with 1/1.

I have edited a rook map to be perfect for war, i am still working on it, but the map is exellent. I am looking for a GOOD and SERIOUS scripter and partner to be part of this amazing project i want to open. I have tons of ideas for making this project possible, i just need a good partner that can help me on it.

So if you are a serious person that have abilities doing scripts and you have experience in other projects and want to be part of it please post in this thread or maybe pm me. Then you can show me what you can do to see your abilities.

Scripter
Name:[open]

Greetings,
Zegna

REALLY BIG EXPERIENCE IN WAR SERVERS

Name: PhOowned
Job:
* Scripter/Coder:
-LUA (4/5)
-C++ (3/5 - I'm really good in OTS/TFS editing)
-PHP/HTML/JS/CSS (2/5 - I know how to edit popular scripts)
* Experience:
- I hosted/scripted/mapped:
- 8 war OTSes (7.1, 7.6, 7.92, 8.0, 8.4), record 173 online on 1 server
- 2 real RPG servers 8.1 / 8.3 (exp rate x5-x3, skill x3, custom map 100%, over 20 new long quests with many NPCs and missions [quest log]) with 40/130 players online

Back