• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team PvP-Enforced

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Welcome To My War Server

My Idea

Tought To Bring Back The Atmosphere Of Umby´s -PvP Enforced Server

One morning when i was lying on my bad something big popped up in my head it was an idea, the idea was to build a Pvp - War Custom Map with alot of custom Stuff.
One of my first toughts was to build a custom website, and i said to my self is that possible. and yes it is.
then something els popped in my head, the quests and the system.
I tought to make the Greatest system ever in a PvP - War Server. The system will work as if you kill people you will get there soulds [We Will Sprite a Soul]. Every soul make you stronger. you can use the souls in your self i mean you have to put the soul in your own body to become stronger. I tought also to build custom team quests that need a whole team.

As you may see the title is Saying PvP-War, mean that i want to make a custom PvP-War server with a custom PvP-War map with the feeling of adventure.
there will be alot of custom quests that you need a whole team for, example of a quests that we are planing to do, first you need to have people . a knight , sorc , druid , paladin. this quest is for 100+. for doing this quest you need tools, you get the tools from killing people and changing there souls for tools. The Souls is the Everything in this game.With the souls you can become stronger.
One of the hardest quest in the server is to hard that you need 20 + players to make it. you need also alot of souls that you need to buy alot of items for. because to continue the quest you need items, you need to put a tool every level, this hard quests got 10 levels.

ScreenShots

The Start .. The Temple will become bigger later.. this is just the start
47765664sz5.jpg

I Tought To Make A Team For This.

Here Is The Application Form

Name:
Position:
Experience:
English lvl: x/10
Why should we choose you?:
Proof of your work:

Position´s Available

Mappers: [] []
Scripters: [] []
Web Developer: []
Graphic Artist []
Web Designer []

Team Contact
There are two ways to Contact me or the Team. Only if you are ready for one of the positions.
1. Send me a Private Message which include the Application Form.
2. Add my Messenger: [email protected]

Current Team

Remember This, This is Serious Server! Means that i want skilled people on this Team,

Nux~

Last edited:
bump , doesnt this sounds good for you people ?

Why you need Story Writer for PvP-E?
Don't worry, you find your team faster than you think.

Yours,
DeeJay [x

we need some idea guys later in future, right now we need experienced mappers

I really need mappers please people join this will be a great server!.

I can script if you want to but what exactly do you want ? and what about the host ?

i liked it and i want to be a mapper
u saw my works sometimes on thoose contests and so on....
Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

Could i maby see some work ? I need ditalied person with alot of idea and need creative and got alot of fantasy

Back