• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Pvp Mastah

DAMN GUYS it's an OT NOONE cares who can complain the most of the others pvp here on forum.
Just fight in the battles and keep the shiit out of forum.....

// PETTA !!"!

hahaha, its kinda fun when vitoo come with speedhack,paralyze script, self healing and he thinks his the pvp king. the funny thing is that his team says when his offline that his pvp sucks, and I have to agree ^_^

Eheheheheheheheehehehe ^^ zötiz

urban banan you should only stfu my grandma got better pvp than you and we shouldnt talk about vitoos.

Your not the only american :D Me and a few of my American friends play here.

urban banan you should only stfu my grandma got better pvp than you and we shouldnt talk about vitoos.

Hahaha, dude.. Are you angry just because I killed you when you were lower lvl?

Hahaha, just so you know guys.. Jannne messaged me for not too long ago and he told me that I sucked because I died all the time by their team, but the last time I died of them was on January 10th.
And then he started to whine about that now it's my turn to die because of that I killed him in lower lvl.

But seriously, you should really consider that fucking opinion of yours and check out your own pvp for once, because it really stinks.

I cant say anything about Urban banan's pvp, because its kinda good, But vitoos realy fucking suck, And yesterday i asked crawd who couldnt pvp then he said vitoo too ;]

Lundini u little kid you are not the only one with speedhack para script etc, so shut up lol.

I have speedhack, para script, self healing, timers, etc etc.. And for those of you who doesent have that, dont complain about us who do, becouse the reason u dont have it is either becourse your too young to buy it, or youre just too plain stupid to figure out how u set it up.. So stop crying about the people that uses cheats cuz if you could have it, you would use it ;) (Its like when u have the chance to take your car to school/work.. u dont take the bus)

man är en riktig grabb som HAR elfbot direkt från sne qkn men man klarar sig ofc utan inte som ni noobs/luundiinii,hoodiini, penkee and the man behind the keyboard JANNNEMANN

Back