• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP or War, which is better liked?

Rexxar

of Unimatrix Zero-One
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend;

Which in your opinion would be the server people would want most?

PHP:
A faction-based semi-highrate staged RLmap PvP server, based mainly on PVP interaction.
Lots of custom features including:
Custom skull system (completely different from the original one)
Enchanting system
Custom loot system with better rewards
Custom honor system
...and lots more.

or

PHP:
A semi-War server, with a custom map and the possibility of getting a custom account after advancing far enough.
It will basically be a system where you fight each other in an arena, and by winning advance further.
Death system will be custom, and so will the leveling system be.
You can buy equipment, runes and more.
Also custom accounts is not free, but will require you to win a set amount of "matches".
(For those who are familiar with the Hunter x Hunter anime: Think "Celestial Tower")

Any input will be appreciated, but please; If you are going to just spam "RLMAP SUXXX" or similar, then don't bother posting.
(No, the plans on using a RLmap will not change)

Shameless self-bump to see if I cannot get some answers.

I like the first one, but not real map theres enough of those>.<

Shameless self bump~

Also thanks for the response Matt. :)

I would preffer the first one, There's no map that could comapre RL map In wars / PvP!

Well usually i would choose Pvp over war, but the features you listed might make the war server quite fun. (and i like hunter x hunter too)

so yeah... i'd choose WAR

Fuck the real map one, that pushed my decision to the 2nd choice..

Also, war is always great! Not just any shit map, a good custom one with decent spots available to trap nubz who suck at dashing! Also a shitload of custom features would be nice. Wish I knew the owner of WarTorn or w/e that server was called...

Back