• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Pvp players

Username12

Reaction score
If u want to feel real wars and fights u should join Ojeb Kolbe guild. Must speak english. Msg to vice liders or msg me here to get vt 301.

Lider

hauahsauaaushauahauaauhsuahausahushaushasuahsuahsaushaushaushausha

If u want to feel real wars and fights u should join Ojeb Kolbe guild. Must speak english. Msg to vice liders or msg me here to get vt 301.

He meant;
If you want to feel real wars but like skullbashing when we lost a WM you should join Ojeb Kolbe guild. Must speak polish, even when people ask you to stop talking polish.
Message vice leaders or the leader for an invite to the guild and to the ventrilo, version 3.0.1 btw.

"@Pvp players"

Traduction:

"At player versus player players"

Nice title name... Anyway, good luck

i am not playing in this guild but i see that they are loseing battles and i know admin there. i am not pl btw

so if you are not even member of this guild why the fuck are you making a stupid threads? pfff u must be rly tarded child

Back