• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PvP Protection...?

Veronna

Reaction score
Hello, I Just want too say That the server has way too many pkers. Fair enough... if a bunch of people Kill you then you have to sort it out but.... Lately Theres been loads of sd botting team of level 60s and its anoying to see some people only join buy sd and go around in teams of 10+ killing everyone.

I think there should be a pvp protection up too level 100. Leave a post on what u guys think...Maybe the gms will do something about it.

Hmm. I don't think it will change the pk'ers. Almost everyone of them got bot. They just bot all their chars to lvl 100 insted and begin pk again.
But for lower lvls it would be good. But this is a rl map ot, you have to deal with pk'ers!

Haha! No thanks, no pvp protection in my opinion. It wouldn't solve the problem as Xtech said. People would still be pking, but seriously. You got to admit it's funny though!
This is a rpg-pvp server so you could pk if you'd want to, but you'll have to take the consequences.

Fair enough. But Theres no consequences for these Pkers when all they do is sd bot... I think the protection Would be better but yeh i agree it wouldnt stop the sd botting teams...Maybe There should be more gms to catch these botters :)

If the server would have a gm catching all botters on this server the gm woulden't have a life. It's to much botting. Do they get banned they just make an another character to bot.

NO pvp protection this would ruin the whole game LOL
This is a normal pvp world not a semi NON pvp..

would become the same boring server as all the others

It is hard at the beginning but it will be easier later. Just stay away from thais and all the d lairs.

veronna, if u dont like it, go to secura or any non-pvp world and stop cry. thanks

Back