• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PVP server discussion

Nemphis

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
So, there is plenty of pvp servers through out the history now.

-One i remember from the eeeeearly Days, i dont know the name, but it was 7.x somewhere. Only base floor, no stairs, no roofs nor any holes.
-1/1 as account manager, log in, create account. Relog to new account, make character and play.

-You started as level 100 or w/e and with high pvp exp. No monsters. Original Vocations obviously and if you die or log out, the character goes back to 100 instantly. If you stay alive and dont get logged out, you remain strong.
-Fast combat with runes and spells, no party bullshit and Free-for-all.
-It was pretty nice to just log in and have fun for 1 hour or so and then you come back the next day or after a few minutes or rest.

I have a few examples of ideas for a pvp server. Some of them are out there already and i honestly dont know if they were succesful or not. But here goes:

A. Original vocations, items, runes and spells with leveling up, getting stronger, small Death penalty.
A.2. --You stay the same level, no experience, with no Death penalty.
B. Original vocations stripped down to 5 of their most Iconic spells, the rest same as above(A-A.2).
C. Brand new vocations, spells, items and vocations with 5 spells each, fitted for PVP only. With experience, small Death penalty.
C.2 --You stay the same level, no experience, with no Death penalty.

D. NO VOCATIONS. Start with bad items.
*After your first Death(Which wont take long) you come back to temple with a pop-up window.
*Here you will be given your first Points that you can spend in Strenght, Agility, Intellect(And maybe other stats) to make you stronger.
*You cant get enough skill Points to max all alternatives.
*Strenght could unlock Heavy armors and big melee weapons.
*Intellect could unlock wands, spells.
*Agility could increase critical chances, fast weapons, movement speed, Dodge chance etc.
*Attack Power. Increases your raw damage attacks and spells.
-*Custom items.
*You can respecc for free, when ever you want (in protection zone) to try different things.

If there is something in this thread you Think is good, bad or that it could work with tweaks. Please discuss. I Think this will be interesting to talk about.

++++ One extra topic.
Since a PVP server needs plenty of people to even be fun. What if there is open hours, just like irl stores and restaurants?
The server is online Week Days between 17:00 to 00:00
Weekends 12:00 to 02:00
+++++
Thoughts?

stop liking the thread and say something!!! >.<
just do it and test if ppl like it there's no sense in asking for something someones will tell you that its a great idea others wont
so just do it a check it bro bymyself i like the idea

Back