• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp system- fix it asap or my team will quit i hope all teams agree

You're not breaking any "hopes" mate :p. There is plenty of ot's and global servers to fight on. They will likely just lose 3 teams of 40+ people.

Check out the newsfeed on the official tibia website:

The festive days are almost here, and they will give us all some time to rest and recharge. While some still believe the world will end today, we are looking forward to a new adventurous year in Tibia, full of exciting moments. We can already announce the first highlight in the new year: We plan to launch the PvP preview in the first quarter of 2013.

They could be adding this id like to see where the OP heard about the new pvp system?

Add twist of fate, because getting BACK UR OLD LVL by one death is one day.... At 270+ I love around 190%=7mln of exp! It's so stiupid!!!

Hmm, i got a question......... whats good about being a rld orginal member? :( I remember back when the ot started rld was running around and waiting for someone to fight them, then like 2 days after mitch created his team i dont belive i saw much more of that poor guild. Well enought from me. KTHXBYE

This thread was created as a suggestion to fix PvP system and not for chit-chatting and talking about their own guilds, fights etc.

I don't think they're going to fix this if you guys kept spamming and talking about yourself in this thread.
Sorry to interrupt but I should say.

Hmm, i got a question......... whats good about being a rld orginal member? :( I remember back when the ot started rld was running around and waiting for someone to fight them, then like 2 days after mitch created his team i dont belive i saw much more of that poor guild. Well enought from me. KTHXBYE

then maybe you should ask yourself, why did you want to join RLD before? You, among others flaming RLD has been a part of RLD/didn't get to join, so I really do not understand the flaming lol. All the arguements from people like you, just become so...odd?
Heroic is another example, he got to join because belden wanted me to let him join, the guy didn't contribute to anything, all he did was whining, and therefore got kicked - and now here he is again, fighting on forum like the awesome player he is

and yes, i do not play atm due to unforeseen RL circumstances but I read forum every once in a while, now go flame me about it
:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

and about the pvp system I really do agree something has to be done

I already said what i think about the pvp system. About all of you wannabies that think if you own a server in tibia its a fucking achievement. Great, how does it feel wasting your life on this. I was always a nobody everywhere in tibia, but always killed all these losers who thought they rule servers, they achieved something, they deserve respect. Thats just funny that you think you're someone. I have the highest rank in CoD so does that make me better than you because CoD is better than tibia? Thats very logical.

Back