• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp System

Dzumior

Reaction score
Dear Hoster maybe u can change this system because its little sux when is battle or just defence and people come on noob charakter to block way.
6 Frags and baned oh ye 1 misstake ue and baned because 10 noob on stack.
Pvp Enfo=Killing people

who wanna play normal pvp enfo system 0 frags killing machine vote there.

So people will can fight and dont care about frags rs/ban

Dear Hoster maybe u can change this system because its little sux when is battle or just defence and people come on noob charakter to block way.
Pvp Enfo=Killing people

Signed for sure

What they should do is make like 10 frag's for rs and 15 for ban or something like that. If that is pvp enforced that makes no sence that u got 3 frags and rs :S Also 6 for ban Omg :((( I never liked that

But I think Even we make that petition it wont work :S There was many petition like that before no1 of them made result's

So let's hope this time they will listen to us

Last edited:
if it was no frags, dont u think everyone would go around and UE? -.- moron

if it was no frags, dont u think everyone would go around and UE? -.- moron

for an example, warcore, it had almost 50 frags = red 100 frags = bann, and there were ppl with lvl 700 outside tempel/dp ueing which will lead that ppl will quit

Last edited:
SINGED
SINGED
SINGED
SINGED
SINGED
SINGED

5x BANED ON NOOB
HELP!!!!!!
HELP !!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!
HELP !!?

HELP!!=#=!=#!=#=:D

they will never change it cus they get money from ppl paying for unban, but 6 frags for ban sux, i get banned everytime i play lol

They wont change it because think about it how much random pk would it be? if you leave depot on lvl 200-350 its a miracle if you make it even to the boat since all those 600+ will go around and ue in thais like friggin retards

They wont change it because think about it how much random pk would it be? if you leave depot on lvl 200-350 its a miracle if you make it even to the boat since all those 600+ will go around and ue in thais like friggin retards

ye but it would be funny as fuck though XD

Pvp Enfo=Killing people

Lol ur idea suxs else all the noobs will die and every one will kill all low levels so then U will got -100000 players the system is ok now Lol

Back