• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pvp Wow 7.6?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Hello there OTLand, I have been looking quite a while now for a pvp-wow server for 7.6 and i cant find it. if anyone know where to find a pvp-wow server for 7.6 please let me know . If no1 knows where to get a 7.6 pvp - wow server then.. is there any else 7.6 pvp server? would like to know a.s.a.p thanks

lol ofc its 7.6 no one had sql there xD

btw talaturens ot was on of the best scripted ots there, but then it came a girl with shes team i think the name was gothic or something it was tala vs gothic

Uff.... Thx i guess ZoOorO but... this is my scan and i dont feel its safe

A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found TR/Delf.1000000
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found Delf.AVK
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found Trojan.Delf.1000000
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing

Don't worry about that scan, it's nothing. 2 out of like 15 virus scanners says that there's something. It's safe. ;)

Lol....

Well it dsnt feel very safe to me lawl Oh well ... since avast doesnt find anything and avast finds like.. allways soemthing.. :p but ok.. ill try it out.. hope its no virus lol

Don't worry about that scan, it's nothing. 2 out of like 15 virus scanners says that there's something. It's safe. ;)

Even if just one told me there is something, I wouldn't use it unless I have very good information about the program.

If you gonna stick with that theory you gonna regret it one day.

Im really amused! Didnt knew Talaturen was developing an XML server back in the days! :eek:!

I wonder if its stable xD

Talaturen havent changed a bit since thoose times :S you still need to download the .ddl files, and you need to place an own map xD

no, wait, it has a mapfile aswell! :eek:

Were can i download pvp wow server 7.6 =/
And 1337 roxor 8.50
And evolution 8.50
And forgotteng 8.50

If you have one off that servers msg me =) <33

Back