• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pwnt retires

Pwnt Pwns

Reaction score
Due to unforeseen events i have decided to retire from cyntara for an indefinite period of time.

Old brutality guys: Thanks for taking me in and protecting me.
never forget you guys.

First reaper and Denied Blockade: Thanks for allways being there for me when i was being owned

Delerium/See you on the floor: You guys were very good opponents too fight, good luck in the near future.

Too everyone who i may have missed thank you for alot of fun and PEACE OUT.

FUCK THE BRS
Cool

Cya bro, have a good time irl. Good luck and hope to see you soon on cyntara :peace:

ahw dude it was coool hearing ur voice in vent =[ gimme ur msn so i can tlk to ya please =[ well gl in life and hopefully u come bak cause those fun wars are NOTHING without u =[

haha yeah braz im just on and off every now and then to pwn some nubs but yeah i pretty much quit but i dont need a thread sayin shit :D everyone knows i love them and i know everyone loves me im to awesome to need a THREAD!!

Back