• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PX #1 Armor, Voting

Anevis

Cool guy
Reaction score
Please vote with comments. You must assign 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the comment
1st is 3 points
2nd is 2 points
3rd is 1 point
Untitled.png

Please vote with comments. You must assign 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the comment
1st is 3 points
2nd is 2 points
3rd is 1 point

Voting deadline:
Just a moment before results: 1.10.2017

Third seems to have the best design of them all thus a best work for me :D

So -

first - 3
second - 9
third - 7

Last edited:
1st: number 3 - look very professional and for me the best one from all todays works
2nd: number 8
3rd: number 9

Pozdro.

1st: 5
2nd: 3
3rd: 7

I see that many "newbies" joined the contest and that's great! With some changes in shadows those armours would be awesome, now they looks good :)

1st - 3 - best shading and clear look
2nd - 6 - very clear work, best proportions and a lovely gem :)
3rd - 2 - great color usage and interesting concept

Honorable mentions:
1 - very good middle part
4 - royal armors are never boring, great that left part is lighter :)
5 - great understanding of light and textures and a very good lineart, lack of intensive colors make this armor look less interesting than others but it's just an illusion, good job :)
7 - it's really worth mentioning that shading fur and certain shapes is very hard to master but a spriter made good job already, keep it up and you will not only obtain the most interesting shapes but also very high quality ones :D
8 - amazing, clean lineart and good shading with green, a little more contrast would show how big is the potential of this armor
9 - probably best play of light and contrast here, the shape might not be appealing at first glance, but it's something totally original and I get the feeling the artist intentionally didn't use popular parts for pixel-art armors

Last edited:
My 3 points goes to... 7
My 2 points goest to... 9
My 1 point goes to... 3

Back