• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pyra

Can anyone explain to a guy who has not been playing Tibia for past few years... Why do people suddenly need houses so bad in new servers? And why do they need to co-own a house? i mean there are tons of houses in Tibia, like get a flat in Kazordoon where every house is free?

Now there is a cask system. You can purchase health/mana cask (small) for 4 tibia coins, and in this cask are 1000 mana potions. But the thing is You can wrap out the package with cask from store inbox ONLY in house. Imagine, normal 5k for 100 mp or 4 tibia coins (4.5-4.8k) for 1000 mp

Tibia is basically a low rate OT now.
I haven't looked at what Tibia has been doing for years, but now I'm kind of ashamed to see how far it's fallen.
When I saw the post above about the mana potions, I went and looked at what you can buy, and Tibia has basically become pay to win.
Temple teleport, potions, gold coverting, a gold pouch, can buy a mount straight at level 1 and give it to a rookgaard character for extra speed.
Can buy blessings, experience boosts, can buy some things for whatever this prey system is.

Gives me new motivation to continue creating mine and @Werewolf 's OT.
Lot of work to go, but at least it'll be something I'm proud of.

Back