• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Pysis World Reborn

We had a big team, but they were all noobs so we died >.< At least i had blessings. Anyone coming so far? I need more ppl to join me xD

Maca~ If you dont find me on casp you can find me on : James Bond or liquid snake. Whats ur char name? :)

It doesnt has Zao

And yes, i did player shypera, i used to have several characters there

u need to login dog lol me and razz killed them bitches again then we ue combo about 3 of them dead we where running around the whole map lol he black skulled and me red skulled:D

This is on the web :O! "From today on, players will recieve experience when they kill another player (if the lvl of the player killed is higer than the killer's) Furthermore, if someone comes with a team of minimum 3 people, they will recieve level 120 each and some supplies so they can war. As you can see, now war is the main purpose of this server. "

Back