• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Python script to extract tibia assets 12

Shadowox

Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
DiegoRibeiro
Greetings,

Took me some time to understand the lzma compression from cip. But i finish creating a tool to uncompress the assets from the new tibia client.
Link to my github for getting the tool:

I can explain in detail how i did it if anyone is interested.

hope you guys like it.

Last edited:
I am amazed that I am the first one, but — of course! If you would be so kind to do it, please go into as much detail as possible.
It have been 2 months, i dont remember all the details Sorry. But the only important thing that i remember is that the lzma from cip stores the compressed size of the file and the lzma need the uncompressed size. So this break the decompress algorithm, so you need to fix the header for the file, the way i did was to save the maximum value for that field (0xFFFFFFFF) dont remember how many bytes this field have. After this fix any lib that decompress lzma can work with it.

cheers
Post automatically merged:

this is nice, there are several extracting tools, but no compressing tool yet 🥺

Is there a useful thing to do with a compressing tool?
Maybe i can try to do one for the community if i have the time.

If you can elaborate on the use case.

regards

Last edited:
I already have the tool for sprites, but for now I'm struggling with saving a 32-bit BMP correctly.

Done! Everything works great. It arranges files with hashes in JSONs just like the normal client, so you could have it working in real Tibia, theoretically. I still need to work on minimap and items editor though.

Is there a useful thing to do with a compressing tool?
Maybe i can try to do one for the community if i have the time.

If you can elaborate on the use case.
sorry for taking so long to write this:

- rl tibia map (from cyclopedia) is hardcoded in the asset files (minimap-, satellite-, subarea- files), everyone who use custom map will still have rl map on it, which is weird

sorry for taking so long to write this:

- rl tibia map (from cyclopedia) is hardcoded in the asset files (minimap-, satellite-, subarea- files), everyone who use custom map will still have rl map on it, which is weird
not weird, would say typical design, it would be very hard to send all data from server to client on login xD

Back