• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Q] I am not admin in Gesior ACC

chekhn

Reaction score
Hey guys, i decided to open a server and i can't seem to "get" admin on the site.
Btw how do i add GOD as character?

Go to phpmyadmin in table accounts and change your pageacess to 999999

Set you acc page access 3, goto players select character and in group 6 (6 for god)
I did put my page access to 3 and tried 99999 too but still didn't work, and when i put group id on my char to 6, it says "your character could not be loaded"

Edit: I just tried to change group id to 3 and i am GOD now, (is there any "command" to change my gamemaster outfit to the real colors)?

Last edited:
The only config.lua i know about is the one for the server, there is only config.php for the ACC?
well that go to you config of acc and look the page acces sometimes it is 6 or go to your phpmyadmin and click on the accounts, select the account that will have admin acces and look for Page Access or something like that put 6 there.... sry for my english :)

well that go to you config of acc and look the page acces sometimes it is 6 or go to your phpmyadmin and click on the accounts, select the account that will have admin acces and look for Page Access or something like that put 6 there.... sry for my english :)
in the config.php file it is 3

Back