• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Qknight is the king!

Qknight

Reaction score
Dont wanna do alot of threads, so this will be THE thread.

Todays battle, went pretty bad :p
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/316368437.html

They came again, we ded :(
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/904597322.html

Battle, arwyna and more died.
Debugged - removed.

Qknight takes ban
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/298707502.html

Qknight pwns
Qknight ded.cam

Last edited:
Run and spam ue ftw
also if hp under 95% exura gran ;]
I will tell you once again, If you are over 20 people, What can a single SD do? seriously, get a brain. UE hits you all for over 1300 MUCH MUCH better then a single SD on a single person and SD doesnt even hit over 400...

I will tell you once again, If you are over 20 people, What can a single SD do? seriously, get a brain. UE hits you all for over 1300 MUCH MUCH better then a single SD on a single person and SD doesnt even hit over 400...
I don't care about your opinion retard. Gz killing your teammate ;]
Btw - Michael next time turn on your healing script ;]

First time bot has crashed, second time i had net kick
show ur pvp pro
ah sorry u r only gm u can only ban ppl, u think u r good rofl owned

Nah, I'm not GM... (rofl owned).

qknight =) bra gjort där :D michael 2 ggr striper 2ggr fast du skulle stuckit o gjort ditt fibula trick igen :D

Traslation : Nice man!

damn my second ded rofl xD ! had like 4k mana only cuz of the fucking paralyzes and didnt knew u where with feta and the other guy with the ugly name :p

but early today : 11:37 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Qknight [601] was slain by Striper [518].
:p

Last edited:
You actually really use a bot as a pally and rely on it? Seriously, learn to play >.>

U won't tell me what should i do, baard.
everyone use it and its impossible to catch 600mage [qknight] without dash, yes, he uses it too. check movie, around ~30:00min. it isnt map click.
why u dont play, u dont want to be in temple anymore, do you?

Lol what do u call pvp? attack some1 and follow the target. ur the mastah in my eyes.
Ask neon.

Last edited:
tala should take out the map click and dash coz loosik did it in eloth so i know its possible

U won't tell me what should i do, baard.
everyone use it and its impossible to catch 600mage [qknight] without dash, yes, he uses it too. check movie, around ~30:00min. it isnt map click.
why u dont play, u dont want to be in temple anymore, do you?

Ask neon.
You saying i use dash? michael, You know i dont got dash, so why do you tell everyone i use dash? A while ago, when my friend asked who was faster, him or me, You said "You, cuz qknight dont got dash, but you do" ...So i know for sure taht you know i dont use dash, so stop it plz? ..

Back