• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

QtLuaPad - An open source Lua Script editor!

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Greetings fellow members.

For some time now I've been writing an open-source editor for Lua scripts. The main purpose of this editor is to help our scripters write scripts easier and with more efficiency by using an interface which has been designed to fit their needs. It is written using Qt C++ Library v4.7.0.

Project Developers:
  • Delirium
  • Fallen
  • chojrak

Current Features:
  • Multiple Document Interface (You can open multiple instances of the editor within the same window)
  • Full syntax highlighting.
  • Abillity to collapse code.
  • Automatic indent and tab detection.
  • Line numbers.
  • AutoCompletion - Based on OTServ functions.

Todo List:
  • Lua Script debbuger (which will check the script for syntax errors etc.)
  • Quest creator (Done, chojrak)
  • Outfit code generator

Screenshots:
21ahibs.png

-
296g6sz.png

-
mma87b.png

-
1213k36.png

Credits:

Talaturen
Stian

(They both helped when I requested help through MSN with some errors I had).
I am open to criticism and suggestions. Everyone is welcome to post his opinion.

Source code repository: QtLuaPad - Project Hosting on Google Code

If there's someone who wants to join the project as a developer and knows C++ and how to use Qt SDK, he can send me a PM and we will discuss the issue.

Yours,
Delirium.

Last edited:
I like it, reminds me of my old project xd could give you a few ideas that I had on mine if you'd like to .

Cool :D Great tool for scripting

Nice, but Notepad++? lol

EDIT: When the TODO list is done, this tool will be real useful xD

I'll write a tutorial so you guys can compile it but first I'll upload some libraries I'm using on the repository.

Upload the resources maybe?

WARNING: Failure to find: ../../../Users/NIKOLAS/Desktop/icons/res_icon.qrc
/usr/bin/rcc: File does not exist '../../../Users/NIKOLAS/Desktop/icons/res_icon.qrc'

Back