• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Quality Mapping Services

Unknown Soldier

Mapping a map
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am offering my mapping services. I prefer to work on newer Tibia assets, but depending on the amount of free time I can also consider 7.X and 8.X protocols. I won't work on anything related to pokemon or dragon ball or anything like that.

I like to work on new map patterns/themes, also with slight customizations to vanilla. I care about details and mood / atmosphere of the locations, so if you are looking for original map pieces that will allow players to immerse themselves in the game and feel the mood, you are in the right place.

Customer satisfaction is a top priority, so I will do my best to create a map for you that meets your requirements, I would take care of it as if I were doing it for myself. Give me the details of the desired map, everything from the theme, size, if the location is going to be a quest location, hunting location, city, you can also specify the amount of details / assets you want to have, which will lower or raise the cost depending on what you choose. The more information, the better. Then I'll take care of the rest, we'll stay in touch, I'll take your suggestions, present you screenshots of map progress until it is completed and you're satisfied.

The payment usually will be calculated hourly, done via PayPal, but most of the times I will add my own time, free of charge, to refine the map and ensure the best possible quality. Smaller maps might have fixed prices.

You can contact me here on OtLand or Discord unknownsoldier_ to discuss details.

Some of my map pieces:
aqueducts5-gif.59553
underworld16-gif.63247

crypts1a-png.56511
hMMJJyr.png
primaljungle1.png
Mb9PpWo.png

5B3NpDQ.png
yj2wU9i.png

desert10-png.76174
K6mAfOz.png

SNvEdwc.png