• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

queries

YKA

Reaction score
I am in the query for a problem has ocurred with .rtf file opened in word 2007 it doesn't show the text content it should, I mean it was saved many times with some specific content, that no longer can be viewed, but there is 17 pages that are in there, with space tab. The same is in the launch with wordpad and word 2016 at least one can see this fill type of the content there isn't, in its replace.

i've been searching in the web around, forums, its difficult to make fit the cases to do apply, and if not sure of what is the problem, but there's also softwares for file repair, that i'm not too in trust of their efectiveness; have you made use of some software of that kind? does it works? and if you've made use, wich? I give this case for file archive containing simple text and embedded, able to open in any basic text editor as word 2016, notepad, as can be DOC,DOCX, RTF. It may have been happen to the file the restart of computer while open, cannot corroborate because of use it's given.
File have weight: 64,7kb, last modified four days ago, means file don't get blank/empty at all. And i have another doubt about retrieve deleted historial from google chrome; It's supposed to found on the cmd.exe /displaydns? at least it seems not, or it's activity related, i should go search on disk folders. It's a way to reach that registry, and depends on ¿...? date, cleanings, etc. First of all, it's possible to? I am using this media forum, because some ambiguity on the web it seems to me without being as expert on this subject, i am wanting your help to discuss and dialogue about, if you concern these issues, know about things any suggest will be helpful to clarify these, there are many doing good use from¿

Back