• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

query about my website(znote)

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello I wanted to know how I can reset the counter of my page .. where it says "Arkonia Online 7.4 will start in: SERVER STARTED!"
and remove this panel from Facebook
znote.png

Must not have looked hard.

I'll guess it's in your header.php

But who tf knows, you haven't provided the files.

The BEST anyone could do is guess for you.

Must not have looked hard.

I'll guess it's in your header.php

But who tf knows, you haven't provided the files.

The BEST anyone could do is guess for you.
You look so toxic, like you have born knowing shit.

@Jpstafe
Download Notepad++, open it and press "ctrl+shift+f", that will open a window with a part that says "directory: " , just search where the folder of your website is and put it in that part, then look for the word you're looking for in "find what: ", that will look for you in all the files inside that folder for any file that contains that word or sentence.

You look so toxic, like you have born knowing shit.

@Jpstafe
Download Notepad++, open it and press "ctrl+shift+f", that will open a window with a part that says "directory: " , just search where the folder of your website is and put it in that part, then look for the word you're looking for in "find what: ", that will look for you in all the files inside that folder for any file that contains that word or sentence.

Not toxic, intolerant of lazy people that don't try. More than happy to help people that actually want help. If you want to be spoon fed answers, post in jobs.

You just explained what i said to do, "search" the files for that text and remove it.

All you have to do is just try a little bit and you will learn things.

I would go further to say if you can't figure that out, you're going to have a bad time finding and fixing/adjusting any SQL queries, broken elements or adjusting literally anything else on the site without more help.

Last edited:
Not toxic, intolerant of lazy people that don't try. More than happy to help people that actually want help. If you want to be spoon fed answers, post in jobs.

You just explained what i said to do, "search" the files for that text and remove it.

All you have to do is just try a little bit and you will learn things.

I would go further to say if you can't figure that out, you're going to have a bad time finding and fixing/adjusting any SQL queries, broken elements or adjusting literally anything else on the site without more help.
I don't agree with you, if you want to help, help. If you don't want to, then don't do it. But there is no reason to trample someone who is asking for help, that makes it toxic.

I don't agree with you, if you want to help, help. If you don't want to, then don't do it. But there is no reason to trample someone who is asking for help, that makes it toxic.

Explain how I'm trampling? Suggesting that you actually try first is not 'toxic trampling'.

I provided the same instructions as you did, and then encouraged further learning.

I can't help you if you just get offended for no reason, or reasons you're fabricating in your mind.

Explain how I'm trampling? Suggesting that you actually try first is not 'toxic trampling'.

I provided the same instructions as you did, and then encouraged further learning.

I can't help you if you just get offended for no reason, or reasons you're fabricating in your mind.
We can be here posting forever, there is no point in maintain further argumentation, nothing personal. I even get your point, but if you can't see you're wrong in the way you treated this guy asking for help that's up to you.

Back