• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest Help

GOD Esteve

Reaction score
Hello guys, i don`t khown if is this the correct area but i need a help to create an script.
Well let`s go.

First of all will be like anihilator so the begin it`s easy.
i will have 8 sqms circulating an lever, and when have 1+ --8 players and use lever all players will be teleported and summon monster, but can be used with 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 or 8 players.
The most dificult i think it`s now.
I should like the summons was like that,
summon first an rat, when rat die summon snake, when snake die summon demon, when demon die summon orshaball, when orshaball die create an teleport to prize area.

i try to do alone but i don`t so good in script for that

Thanks Allways

rat>snake>demon
That escalated quickly xD

I have no clue what Distro you are using.

Anyway. I suggest using getSpectators() and tile():getTopCreature()
this how you use spectators
Code:
variable = Game.getSpectators(center position of room, false, false, 0, xAxis, 0, yAxis)
When player pulls a lever then scripts checks >
Is he on correct spot to pull lever in first place?​
If yes, then
Are there any players in boss room​
If no, then
Remove creatures in boss room if there is any.
Teleport all the players who are in the specific tiles to boss room
local player
player = Tile(position):getTopCreature()

You could do some fancy script, when creature dies new one will be created.
But if i were you, i would take it easy and put lever inside the boss room, what upon using will summon stronger monster. (and change the lever unique/ action id)

There is lot of solution how to do the last part(monster summoning), so i'm sure you will find solution on your own using Google or even OTland search.

Back