• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Quest log help

gohamvsgoku

Reaction score
i have 3 chests on map

Chest with storageid 96
Chest with storageid 97
Chest with storageid 98
all chest is a part of quest.

My doubt is, how can i activate the questlog without click on chest with storage 96 first? i want quest (Amazon Camp Quest) activated no matter the order of chests...

XML:
    <quest name="Amazon Camp Quest" startstorageid="96" startstoragevalue="3">
            <mission name="Skull of Ratha" storageid="96" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
            <missionstate id="1" description="You have found a White Pearl and a Skull of Ratha in a chest that was guarded by Witches, and some female warriors." />
        </mission>
        <mission name="Wolf Tooth Chain" storageid="97" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
            <missionstate id="1" description="You have found a bag with Wolf Tooth Chain and a Dwarven Ring in room beneath Amazon Camp." />
        </mission>
        <mission name="Black Pearls" storageid="98" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
            <missionstate id="1" description="While exploring Amazon Camp you have found a box, and inside it you have found a bag with some gold coins, crystal necklace, and 2 black pearls in it." />
        </mission>
    </quest>
</quests>

any idea?

Create other storage just for Quest Log, for example 95. Your code will look like
XML:
    <quest name="Amazon Camp Quest" startstorageid="95" startstoragevalue="1">
            <mission name="Skull of Ratha" storageid="96" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
            <missionstate id="1" description="You have found a White Pearl and a Skull of Ratha in a chest that was guarded by Witches, and some female warriors." />
        </mission>
        <mission name="Wolf Tooth Chain" storageid="97" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
            <missionstate id="1" description="You have found a bag with Wolf Tooth Chain and a Dwarven Ring in room beneath Amazon Camp." />
        </mission>
        <mission name="Black Pearls" storageid="98" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
            <missionstate id="1" description="While exploring Amazon Camp you have found a box, and inside it you have found a bag with some gold coins, crystal necklace, and 2 black pearls in it." />
        </mission>
    </quest>
and then in your script where you increase storage for each chest, increase also storage for ID 95.

My problem is my quest system, because quests items is included storage in chests usings RME, possible solution, anyone know if the Questlog without xml, but using Lua scripts is working good?

Solution
Back