• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest Log - question

Inteligentny

Im not.
Reaction score
Hello I got question how to do working Quest log because when I put this sript to my quests.xml and login into game, then look at quests I see only annihilator but not Ferumbras Tower :/

PHP:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<quests>
<quest name="Annihilator Room" startstorageid="30015" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="Annihilator Room" storageid="30015" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
			<missionstate id="1" description="Four Players must face 6 demons."/>
			</mission>
</quest>
<quest name="Ferumbras Tower" startstorageid="42371" startstoragevalue="1">
		<mission name="Ferumbras Tower" storageid="42371" startvalue="1" endvalue="1">
			<missionstate id="1" description="Ferumbras is protecting tower! Reward: Winged Helmet"/>
			</mission>
</quest>
</quests>

yes I do :/ but its not showing this quest in window :/

edit: ahh ok, I though it should be in window even If I havent started/done quest :) my bad

Last edited:
Is there any possibilty to add quest to quest log "Annihi not completed" "Poi not completed" etc, u know, I log into the game look into quest log and see all quests not completed to help new players, they will know this way what quests are on ots...
sorry for english ;p

hmmm its not working that way I wanted but thanks anyway.
Now if I look in quests all are complited :p because of storageid 1 :p

I meant, when u login game u look at quests and u see annihilator (Not Completed) but when u will make it, it should turn on (completed)

is guess the fault is this!

Code:
<quests> 
            </mission> 
[B][COLOR="Red"]</quest> [/COLOR][/B][COLOR="Red"]you should remove this! this means end of the code [/COLOR]
            <missionstate id="1" description="Ferumbras is protecting tower! Reward: Winged Helmet"/> 
            </mission> 
</quest> 
</quests>

is guess the fault is this!

Code:
<quests> 
            </mission> 
[B][COLOR="Red"]</quest> [/COLOR][/B][COLOR="Red"]you should remove this! this means end of the code [/COLOR]
            </mission> 
</quest> 
</quests>

no

</quest> closes the <quest part.

btw it looks like you forgot to close the missionstate </missionstate> above </mission>

no

</quest> closes the <quest part.

btw it looks like you forgot to close the missionstate </missionstate> above </mission>

Nope, its ok.
Code:
<missionstate id="1" description="Four Players must face 6 demons."[COLOR="Red"]/[/COLOR]>

Back