• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC Quest NPC example, with quests.xml example! (Gattaca's request)

Bump + @Toast
This is just an example, so you can easily understand this method of making quest NPCs and then with a pinch of practise you could make even a better ones :)

Thanks Hermes great script as always. One question if you have time.
How could I make it so instead of giveing 10cc you have to give a item,
then you get a item and some exp?
Thanks for any help.

doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2160, 8),
and if u want to get exp, doPlayerAddExperience(cid, 100000)

It responds to keywords in default chat, even if you haven't greeted him yet. And the first mission details won't show up in quest log, only the second ones when its completed

It responds to keywords in default chat, even if you haven't greeted him yet. And the first mission details won't show up in quest log, only the second ones when its completed

The first bug will be fixed if you use my template. The second bug is because of the vip states you're using are wrong.

Old post, but its worth bring up again ifits too low. Few little errors for me but otherwise brilliant, thanks alot

not work for me i use tfs 3.6

[27/06/2010 04:12:20] [Error - Npc::loadFromXml] Malformed npc file (data/npc/quest.xml).
[27/06/2010 04:12:22] [Warning - Npc::loadFromXml] Cannot load npc file (data/npc/quests.xml).
[27/06/2010 04:12:22] Info: failed to load external entity "data/npc/quests.xml"

Back