• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest per account

zednem

Reaction score
I was looking and i saw that is a option to make only buy 1 house per acc, so i was wondering if has a way to make only 1 time a quest per acc?

Good question. I think it's possible but with messing with source'n'database. Anyways maybe someone wiser than me will tell us how it is.

yeah it shouldnt be hard but i dont know how to do it
all characters need to have the same storagevalue from db

Use LuaSQL, make a query that will get uid of the players belonging to the players account, then check if any of those players have defined storage set to TRUE, if yes, return FALSE, if not return TRUE and add rewards :D::D:D:D

Use LuaSQL, make a query that will get uid of the players belonging to the players account, then check if any of those players have defined storage set to TRUE, if yes, return FALSE, if not return TRUE and add rewards :D::D:D:D

what about if they do the quest and delete charc ^.-?

better way make a new table accounts_storages and use the account id ^^

the fields should be id/key/value plus some luasql... easy.

How about just adding a global storage with the account id in it? x_x

@STiX: Ehm..? That's like saying they could just create a new character to complete the same quest (for regular quests, which is based on characters).

lets make a "quest per ip" 8)
Olala~

Btw;
i´ve got fully wroking svargrond arena for latest tfs (0.3) if you are concerned (spelling wrong xd?) pm me, its not a gift <.<
working* and concerned is spelled correctly, although it might not be the best word for what you are trying to supply the people with, try interested :~p

Back