• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quest Service] Pits of Inferno and Inquisition

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey everyone, so me and my guild will be running a POI and Inquisition Quest service, the point of this service is to make these quests smooth and an easy experience (as many know a lot of poorly ran/pk groups on this server)

If you are interested simply message me In-game, we run this service once everyday or two days currently!

Next POI Service: Tomorrow!
Next Inq Service: Tomorrow!

What time roughly? Time varies depending on who is coming but we usually run these quests around 15:00-21:00pm PST (This is 0:00-6:00 Swedish time etc)

Ingame Name: Sir Knighter (250ek)

Price Per Service
POI:
Inquisition: 150k

Requirements for each service?
POI:
Bring the 250k with you! If you don't you will not come! Holy Tible, Vial of Blood, knowledge of the quest (very important for poi) if you don't know how poi works read up about it on tibia.wikia.com :) Meet AT the holy tible spawn
Inquisition:
Bring the 150k with you! If you don't you will not come! Up to mission 7 completed, and your vial of water, meet AT the seal room!

This is a quick thread, will add more detail in future :)

Price Per Service
POI:
Inquisition: 150k
are you fucking kidding me?

This will be 4th service we've done, (42 people so far) You dont have to come I promise you that :) It's 100% your choice, i finally decided to make thread for it though

ya we increased it due to time spent on it (we may drop it tomorrow to 150 again)

23:00 Norway time, 14:00 PST 17:00 EST were doing inq, make sure you have all missions up to 7 done

Tomorrow :)

Back