• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest System TFS 1.3 (8.6 Version)

Valania

Learning PHP/Lua
Reaction score
I cannot get my quest chests to work. It simply only opens up the chest with the item inside: Screenshot (http://prntscr.com/ozd0og)

I tried chaging the quest.lua and the system.lua to the newest ones, but it just doesn't work. Does anyone have working lua files for TFS 1.3?

Thanks for the help, Cheers

Solution
No it isn't broken, I thought I already explained how it should work all this time and you guys are having different issue with it so I tried giving different scripts.
Anyways the main quests system which comes with 1.3/1.2 works only with Unique ID, so all you have to do is adding the item id as unique ID.
Example :
If you are adding a Golden helmet you'll have to make your chest's Unique ID 2471 which is the ID of Golden Helmet and keep action id 0 without any touches.
Miss the days when I was able to put more items in a chest and give it an unique-id to make it work. ^^"
Now we have to learn something new, thats ok i guess.
Just port the 0.4 script. Not that hard tbh. I did that in mystera datapack, but the script is outdated a bit.

Back