• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quest x Frags

Monomalo00

http://leiends.ml/
Solutions
Reaction score
Its possible make some quest with frags limit?
Example: Pass a door with frags requeriment (ex: 200) if u dont have 200 unjust frags u can't pass.

Let me know if u dont understand.
thanks

Solution
Okay now it's updating more 6 values but dont count all frags. I'm going to look

UPDATE:
This have a big problem and its the values are getting doubles. Example: if you have 15 kills and me 12 kills, if i kill you and after i logout or die by you, im going to get your value from this storage.

Example 2: I create a new character without storage 1000 and value and you have 15 kills, if I kill you I get 15 values in storage 1000.

UPDATE :
Fixed

i added this in onKill
Code:
 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1000, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1000) +1)

Thanks for all
Okay now it's updating more 6 values but dont count all frags. I'm going to look

UPDATE:
This have a big problem and its the values are getting doubles. Example: if you have 15 kills and me 12 kills, if i kill you and after i logout or die by you, im going to get your value from this storage.

Example 2: I create a new character without storage 1000 and value and you have 15 kills, if I kill you I get 15 values in storage 1000.

UPDATE :
Fixed

i added this in onKill
Code:
 setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1000, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1000) +1)

Thanks for all

Last edited:
Solution
Back