• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questing: The Complexity [Poll]

How complex do you like quests?

• Quests with one simple mission

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Quests with 1 to 4 missions of easy to medium complexity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quests with 4 to 6 missions with some complex puzzles

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Quests with more than 6 missions and a complex background

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Chonono

Brandnew Member
Reaction score
Hi folks! This post is related to the others "Questing" threads I've just made so please vote in all four polls what your ideal kind of quest is in order to have an accurate idea of what you want! =)

Questing: The Party
Questing: The Duration
Questing: The Rewards

Now, in Questing: The Complexity I would like to discuss what is your favorite kind of quest. Whether you enjoy solving complicated puzzles with lots of little missions, or if you prefer to go for a relatively straight forward quest without having look for many details.

Please comment your response! =)

I'll abstain from voting here. If you want design ONE perfect quest, you can't make it too short or easy. Long quests are fine, but they risk having forced, boring content. 4-6 misssions with some complex puzzles work here, but background may make it really shine. Also check this out:

Back