• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questing: The Rewards [Poll]

What kind of rewards do you like?

• Items

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Access to new areas

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Outfit/Addons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spell or Ability (ex. Postman missions)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Chonono

Brandnew Member
Reaction score
Hi folks! This post is related to the others "Questing" threads I've just made so please vote in all four polls what your ideal kind of quest is in order to have an accurate idea of what you want! =)

Questing: The Party
Questing: The Duration
Questing: The Complexity

In Questing: The Reward I would like to discuss what your reward expectations are when doing a big, good quest. What are you waiting to earn after completing the quest. Is it access to new areas? Do you prefer winning some piece of armor, or are you looking for a new outfit/addon, or even some kind of ability or spell that can only be used for those people who did the quest? (ex. Postman missions quest)

Please comment your response! =)

All, but I had to choose spell or ability, as it gives me more options in game - I could exp in other ways, enjoy higher variety of spawn, enjoy game in different way. Items in standard tibia edition are boring cause they only give better numbers over enemy.

Back