• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Question About A Problem

Nekhron09

Reaction score
Ok..I have an 8.00 Arbee's ot and i following compiling tutorials and i think i do them right but i save my project, and when i compile than check the file where i saved my project it just says source.dev and a Makefile.win. I named the project source. Now the tutorials say it should have compiled a brand new .exe file for my server to run from but it didn't. It is very possible i am doing something wrong. Im using the Dev C++ compiler program. If anyone could reply and tell me what im doing wrong or if you have any questions about my problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Otland OWNZ

Im not sure exactly what the forgotten server is..the source im compiling is what came with the original arbees 8.00 ot. Could you tell me the correct linkers i need to use? Im new to compiling.

Thanks for responding

Its from server to server.. Its not same for all.. The forgotten server is the main disto used on this forum and if u don't know what ur sources are based on there is no way to help u since i don't know anything about "arbees ot"

Back