• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

question about a rune parylize and uh

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello otland community, I have a question, on my Tfs 0.4x otx 7.4 server, the uh does not remove the paralyze, how can I configure so that when I throw an uh it removes the paralyze?

So is the UH and still does not remove the paralyze
XML:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HEALING)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, true)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
    min = (level * 2 + maglevel * 3) * 2.1
    max = (level * 2 + maglevel * 3) * 2.5

if min < 250 then
        min = 250
    end

return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    if exhaustion.check(cid, 30030) then
     doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You are exhausted.")
     else
    exhaustion.set(cid, 30030, 1)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
    end
end

"Exura Vita" remove? Take reference others script, if not fix you need edit source.

And another thing, if he is walking, the paralysis will be removed in the next square he is going to step on, if he is standing still, it will be removed immediately.

Last edited:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)
I put a paralyze rune and went to test it, I cast the paralyze spell on the player, but he can't walk or move at all. It got stuck in place. I already tried using "uh", "exura vita", etc., but nothing removes the "condition_paralyze" state, hahah... Could it be a bug in the game?

I put a paralyze rune and went to test it, I cast the paralyze spell on the player, but he can't walk or move at all. It got stuck in place. I already tried using "uh", "exura vita", etc., but nothing removes the "condition_paralyze" state, hahah... Could it be a bug in the game?
so you leave him very close to zero speed or less than zero, this is impossible to walk, his paralyze will only be removed when the character complete the movement towards the sqm you walked!

so you leave him very close to zero speed or less than zero, this is impossible to walk, his paralyze will only be removed when the character complete the movement towards the sqm you walked!
There I add this that was in the Exura Vita and it worked! Ty
XML:
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    if exhaustion.check(cid, 30030) then
     doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You are exhausted.")
     else
    exhaustion.set(cid, 30030, 1)
    doRemoveCondition(cid, CONDITION_PARALYZE)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
    end
end

Back