• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about Bots in tibia RL.

Vctr2013

Reaction score
I have a question about bots and the autodetect system they claim to have, so cip says they have a system that find automatically in the client if your botting or not, but if this would be compltly true I believe that there would be more bans in tibia or deletes or account, or probably there are bots which cant be seen by this anti bot sytem or whoever is called.
someone please, explain me how all that works, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

I don't really know how that works, but very many people do get caught every month, I think it's mostly the bad and outdated ones that would get you caught. Used iBot for a small period of time and didn't get caught though.

- - - Updated - - -

1581 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today.

Latest news post I could find.

They might detect every botter but if they choose to ban them or not is something completely diffrent.

Back
Top Bottom