• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about crossbow's and bows attributes

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i use tfs 1.2 and im having a really hard time trying to figure it out what these attributes do, i never knew what they do and i still dont, and i have reached the time where i have to work with that and i have no idea wich is what...plz guys if someone could explain to me what these attributes do i would be very thankful!

-maxHitChance
-hitChance

and also why is the attack value not visible in bolts? and how can i make it visible?
Thanks!!

Solution
Hello guys, i use tfs 1.2 and im having a really hard time trying to figure it out what these attributes do, i never knew what they do and i still dont, and i have reached the time where i have to work with that and i have no idea wich is what...plz guys if someone could explain to me what these attributes do i would be very thankful!

-maxHitChance
-hitChance

and also why is the attack value not visible in bolts? and how can i make it visible?
Thanks!!
Just from reading through the sources it seems that hitChance is the chance that you will be accurate with your hit and this value is based on distance to target and distance skill. Then maxHitChance is the maximum that your hitChance can reach because you do not want someone to...

-maxHitChance
-hitChance

Thanks!!
Just from reading through the sources it seems that hitChance is the chance that you will be accurate with your hit and this value is based on distance to target and distance skill. Then maxHitChance is the maximum that your hitChance can reach because you do not want someone to be too OP and hitting every single time.

If you want to include attack to the description of ammo you have to change this line, I'm not too good at cpp but I assume you change this line to just "} else { ".

Solution
Just from reading through the sources it seems that hitChance is the chance that you will be accurate with your hit and this value is based on distance to target and distance skill. Then maxHitChance is the maximum that your hitChance can reach because you do not want someone to be too OP and hitting every single time.

If you want to include attack to the description of ammo you have to change this line, I'm not too good at cpp but I assume you change this line to just "} else { ".
oohh thank you! so if it has hitchance 100%, every hit will do damage and maxhitchance is only necesary if i want them to have less than that :p thanks man!

Back