• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question About Dedicated server

Necrox Guy

Necroxia Online Support
Reaction score
Hello just wanted to know if you can please tell me how many players can i handle on these servers if my map size is 30-35 mb ~

Server #1
1x AMD Sempron 3100+ CPU
512MB DDR2 RAM
1 x 160GB SATA II Harddisk
Debian OS
1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex Uplink Port
2000GB data traffic Volume

Server #2
1x Intel Core Duo T2450 CPU
1GB DDR2 RAM
1 x 160GB SATA II Hard
Debian OS
1 x 100Mbps Full-Duplex Uplink Port
2000GB data traffic Volume

i just want to know an avg number it doesn't have to be exact, also if i have to do anything like deactivate clean map or do it every 24 hours just tell me ;D

Thank you so much ;p

um i'm not from poland i'm from latin america :|, i saw those server in leaseweb so i was just wondering how many players can be on without lag with my map ;p

is there any way to prevent that? and by the way.., I'm looking for a server that can host 100-150 players at the moment ;p since the server is new so i don't think i won't get more than 100+ players at the moment, so i think it'd be kinda a waste of money pay for more... or not?

and by they i was thinking to get one of those server from leaseweb from 3 months then after that change it to ovh or something like that, is that right? or i should start on a server with unlimited data traffic? ;o

is there any way to prevent that? and by the way.., I'm looking for a server that can host 100-150 players at the moment ;p since the server is new so i don't think i won't get more than 100+ players at the moment, so i think it'd be kinda a waste of money pay for more... or not?

and by they i was thinking to get one of those server from leaseweb from 3 months then after that change it to ovh or something like that, is that right? or i should start on a server with unlimited data traffic? ;o

it's ur choice but i'm warning u because of ddosers can earn ur data transfer in 2 hour xd

Do you know if i can buy host from OVH if i'm from latin america (colombia) if so to what webpage do i have to go?

Back