• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about dedicated servers

sick

Reaction score
Time has come for me to buy a dedicated server and i was looking through the forums and couldn't find any well and cheap servers. :huh:

So does anyone know any web page which provides dedicated servers for 20-40 euro per month, I'm not looking for really hard ones which can hold 1k players without lag. My map has like max 3mb space and i just need to hold up to 100-200 players online without lag.

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Actually I'm looking for English dedicated servers providers.
Anyways how is the all process going when I've already bought dedicated server. I can extend my d. serv. anytime i want? If i don't pay for it and lets say server shuts down for 1 day will i lose all my files which were in dedic. server if later i extend it?

look at my server is saphire
and I have not had any problems with the payment of dedicated logical that if your looking for a dedicated server never find free

so what hosting do you use on your saphire server? Is the one from redservicio.net but witch one do you use to support that amount of players? And is it safe? Seems to only have spanish section and would want to give my server to any 1 guy hoster that could still my stuff. So How safe is it? is it a company or a personal hoster?

Back