• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about making xml to sql

dediol

Reaction score
Hello

Well i got a server 8.0 but it XML based so accounts and etc is xml, i was wondering if there a possible way to convert this to SQL. Since xml laggs the server to much when there are alot of ppl online.
So if somebody can help me please let me know ;p

Kindly regards,

I don't think so. Maybe I am wrong but I think that if there is any possible method, it's completely difficult.

not difficult, u can do it, but u have to face that ur gonna have a char reset.. but its probably kinda hard to convert actions..movements..etc to the sql server

not difficult, u can do it, but u have to face that ur gonna have a char reset.. but its probably kinda hard to convert actions..movements..etc to the sql server

wellabout the char reset i dont care since its not online yet :D the server is basicly done, but i want that the character that have been made come into an SQL database instead of XML files. Anyone that could possibly help me with this?

wellabout the char reset i dont care since its not online yet :D the server is basicly done, but i want that the character that have been made come into an SQL database instead of XML files. Anyone that could possibly help me with this?

Just download new sql server. Xml is past?

You'll have to change alot of scripts since you're not using a TFS based distro. I'm guessing its an evo based server and in that case it will be alot of work to update. I wouldn't reccomend trying unless you know what you're doing.

You'll have to change alot of scripts since you're not using a TFS based distro. I'm guessing its an evo based server and in that case it will be alot of work to update. I wouldn't reccomend trying unless you know what you're doing.

Well yea its an Evolution based server. But its fully working to my wantings :(

Back