• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about mysql and sqlite

Arrish

Reaction score
So the question is what's the diffrent ?
which one is better and why ?
which one is more stable ? if someone could explain a bit about mysql and sqlite thx..

I don't know the difference, just that you have to use a special program or something for SQLite, also MySql is alot stablier than SQLite (this is just what I've heard, nothing that I've tested)... but I don't know any details why it is and it seems pretty unnecessary to know it also -.^

Hm ok, I've read in some posts that they wont do alot of sqlite servers because it isn't stable enough :D well, it's maybe not a big difference anyways, but I prefer mysql anyways, alot more servers for that also

haha mysql is more complicated than sqlite. All you need for sqlite is a sqlite manager. For mysql you need xammp:/ Makes it way much harder for nAAbs :<

True.

Sqlite is way easier, but MySql works is better for a serious server, because of the website and some other stuff...

Back