• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about servers, data packs,

jclay

Reaction score
I have a 10.41 distribution/server/whatever, I think its the one printer has up or its the forgotten server off github.

I want the new minotaurs from oramond in my game, I see them in some of the data packs up, I could also just create the monsters, I just need the looktypes.. but how can you get them in the game when your distribution/client whatever is 10.41?

I haven't seen a 10.50+ server up yet, so do we just have to wait? Or can you get them in your game somehow

You could just wait for a proper implementation or extract the sprites from the new SPR and insert them into your 10.41 SPR(this is complicated and you will have to distribute these custom files).

You could just wait for a proper implementation or extract the sprites from the new SPR and insert them into your 10.41 SPR(this is complicated and you will have to distribute these custom files).
So basically wait until someone releases a 10.50+ server.. thanks:)

Back