• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about test hosting servers.

Iceroxor

pure-frag.eu
Reaction score
Hello , is there any hosting company that offer a bad hosting place, what I need is a server where I can test my server , It dosent need to be good .
Just so I can put the server online and test new updates for my project.

Would be good if its free too.

If anyone know somthing like this please send me a pm or make a comment here.

Thanks.

Hello , is there any hosting company that offer a bad hosting place, what I need is a server where I can test my server , It dosent need to be good .
Just so I can put the server online and test new updates for my project.

Would be good if its free too.

If anyone know somthing like this please send me a pm or make a comment here.

Thanks.

There are but not even close to be strong enough to host a server.

not even for 1 player and test?

Hmm then I need to fix some crashed computer I have here to test things on hehe

well thanks for the fast response.

not even for 1 player and test?

Hmm then I need to fix some crashed computer I have here to test things on hehe

well thanks for the fast response.
Nope not even for 1 person :). Why dont you just use it on the computer you are on right now?
yw

Cuz its not the best computer. so if I want to test things I need to close evrythink I have in progress and start the server :p
And I dont think I can use the computer to start the server and then open up a tibia client haha
Will crash boom bam Blue screen , But thats what I think.
Like a exampel. If I open tibia client and have my web browser or map editor or anything els it the computer crash :p

Good computer you know ;)

Back