• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about transfer server

SaharCore

Reaction score
I want to transfer from shadowcores to lunar force, I know it costs 60 shop points.. but I have question, all my depot items / bank or items on char delete? or what? And my levels? I lose levels or it stay the same? Let's say for 250+..

and if I want later to transfer from lunar back to shadowcores, I lose levels? Or same? And items / depot / bank..?

Thanks!

250-260 you will be 210-220 its not worth it lunarforce is dead and is mostly likely to shut down soon.

You can only bring 10kk and ur set with no bp.. its not worth it

I want to transfer from shadowcores to lunar force, I know it costs 60 shop points.. but I have question, all my depot items / bank or items on char delete? or what? And my levels? I lose levels or it stay the same? Let's say for 250+..

and if I want later to transfer from lunar back to shadowcores, I lose levels? Or same? And items / depot / bank..?

Thanks!
60 coins to transfer SHADOWCORES -> LUNARFORCE ? @Mark @Hani Wasn't it only supposed to be 60 coins on Lunarforce -> Shadowcores to limit the amount of people who transfer and try to keep the ot alive? Why are you raising price in transfer Shadowcores -> Lunarforce if you don't want Lunar to die?

LunarForce to ShadowCores
  • The cost is 60 LunarForce coins.
  • When transferring from LunarForce to ShadowCores, your level stays the same it was on LunarForce.
  • When transferring from LunarForce to ShadowCores, you can bring all of your items. The only thing that you can not bring is Ferumbras hat.
ShadowCores to LunarForce:
  • The cost is 30 ShadowCores coins.
  • When transferring from ShadowCores to LunarForce, your level will be recalculated to what it would have been if you had been playing on LunarForce (similar formula to the level reductions on LunarForce).
  • When transferring from ShadowCores to LunarForce, you can bring your equipment and 10kk on the bank, nothing else. The items that you can not bring, you can keep on another character on your account.
All the information can be found here: ShadowCores and LunarForce

60 coins to transfer SHADOWCORES -> LUNARFORCE ? @Mark @Hani Wasn't it only supposed to be 60 coins on Lunarforce -> Shadowcores to limit the amount of people who transfer and try to keep the ot alive? Why are you raising price in transfer Shadowcores -> Lunarforce if you don't want Lunar to die?

We haven't raised the price, which you could have simply checked on the website. All the things written on this forum is not facts. Stop jumping to conclusions and you will not have to waste your time questioning things that are not true.

Will I know to what level my character will be reduced before the transfer? So I will think again if to transfer or not? Or I can't know till the transfer is done?

And what about skills and magic level? Will they be reduced also when transfering from ShadowCores to LunarForce?

LunarForce to ShadowCores
  • The cost is 60 LunarForce coins.
  • When transferring from LunarForce to ShadowCores, your level stays the same it was on LunarForce.
  • When transferring from LunarForce to ShadowCores, you can bring all of your items. The only thing that you can not bring is Ferumbras hat.
ShadowCores to LunarForce:
  • The cost is 30 ShadowCores coins.
  • When transferring from ShadowCores to LunarForce, your level will be recalculated to what it would have been if you had been playing on LunarForce (similar formula to the level reductions on LunarForce).
  • When transferring from ShadowCores to LunarForce, you can bring your equipment and 10kk on the bank, nothing else. The items that you can not bring, you can keep on another character on your account.
All the information can be found here: ShadowCores and LunarForce

We haven't raised the price, which you could have simply checked on the website. All the things written on this forum is not facts. Stop jumping to conclusions and you will not have to waste your time questioning things that are not true.
Gz you did one thing right. @Mark @Hani @Siramix When will you do something about these afk dicers? It's starting to fucking bother me can't even get in a depot for christ sake

So If I will transfer for example an EK with 137 sword fighting and 230 lvl to lunarfore, what skills and lvl I will get bcause I don't how to calculate it... without any risks to waste of points and skills..

Back