• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[question] dragonball

Blackchris95

Reaction score
Hello Community:peace:

i have 2Problems

First:

i search a Dragonball Homepage Script look here where i can make Accounts : Home - Dragon Ball Kai Online

Second:

i can´t login in my Server the Problem:

[08/04/2010 18:23:53] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM accounts WHERE id = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

Please Help me

AND

Can me somebody send me schema.mysql for Dragonball PLEASE

your : Chris:peace:

Last edited:
oh so you found it? goodie xd i just searched and found out how to fix the Schema thing xD
2. Open it and create a "new" text document or something. (Right click and "new" and text(document) ) and name it Schema.mysql.
3. Go to "https://opentibia.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opentibia/otserv/trunk/" scroll down to Schema.mysql and copy EVERYTHING in it.
4. Open your server (File) and paste it on the schema.mysql (open with notepad or any text application if it doesn't open automatically)
And there you go, Keep in mind that you will pehaps be needed to do your config.lua settings again and some other settings.
START YOUR SERVER WITH THE NEW SERVER(FILE) FROM NOW ON!

Back