• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question for GMs :Video As a proof?

Jafabibe

Reaction score
Hey there this is question on GMs. Even u implemented new rules almost nobody keeps them so i wanna ask.
I know u guys cant be online always and just keep watching who is breaking rules so i wanna ask if i record them while doing so and post it here on forum. Can it be used as a proof and they will be punished or it wont?

Since too many people use antipush and other restricted stuff.

Thx for your answer.

Hey there this is question on GMs. Even u implemented new rules almost nobody keeps them so i wanna ask.
I know u guys cant be online always and just keep watching who is breaking rules so i wanna ask if i record them while doing so and post it here on forum. Can it be used as a proof and they will be punished or it wont?

Since too many people use antipush and other restricted stuff.

Thx for your answer.

isnt botting allowed ? while not bein afk...
and to block paths so no players can walk past it is gone to now..
and on the rules shit it doesnt say a shit about antipush or something... only if you mc in in pvp :p

Blocking paths will not get you jailed. "It is not illegal to block off an area as long as it is possible to kill the blocking player to pass."

I understand but blocking path and using antipush (throwing worms and gps under u) isnt same since when somebody is blocking path u can try push him or as u said kill him but with untipush its impossible to push and if there is 200 ek blocking path with antipush and a sioer then its not possible to kill him.

I understand but blocking path and using antipush (throwing worms and gps under u) isnt same since when somebody is blocking path u can try push him or as u said kill him but with untipush its impossible to push and if there is 200 ek blocking path with antipush and a sioer then its not possible to kill him.

with a team and etc... are you able to attack him then isnt it isnt illegal

Back