• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question for GM's

You can see who banned you since u get the red line first, then after 3 sec or smth you get kicked. If you don't know who banned u it just proved u were botting.

Talaturen is a sneaky GM. What he does is the following:
- Going to some reported guy.
- Tp'ing him to a certain spot the whole time to see if he moves back to the same spot.
- Summoning monsters, so he can later ask what he summoned.

When you try to prove u weren't bottnig he asks you what he did. I only know he summoned Elf Arcanist, because that's what happened when I was botting. But in fact he was also summoning rats and some other shit. So if you wanna state u weren't botting, get some real proves, cuz if you don't he'll bann you with a week for 'lieing'

Well if you would pay attention to any of the other posts it says he didnt do any of the stuff mentioned. I also had said that it was talaturen that had banned me. He didnt tp me anywhere nor did he summon stuff because i was watching my guy. I also have yet to say that i wasnt botting. Thats why im posting i want to know what he did or what his proof is of banning me.

Back